Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blogging for the first time!

A friend of mine told me that I should start a blog since I have so many pictures of the stinkers. I have no idea what I am doing so please be patient! I am trying to start from the beginning of pregnancy and maybe even marriage (not sure) so memories are the only thing I have from days before today. My goal is to get everything in a blog so I can cancel (dare I say it) FACEBOOK. I hope everyone enjoys this format. :-)

So far I have enjoyed looking back at the past year. It was a humbling year but amazing. I was very blessed to become the mother of 3 babies and we were also lucky enough to get our little Zoe full time! In one year I went from a family of 2 (me and Cam) to having 4 kids and a hubby! God is great!


No comments:

Post a Comment