Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Charlie is HERE!!


 
 
August 13, 2012 at 7:49am weighing 9.7 lbs and 20 1/2 " long
 
 
   The c-section was scheduled months in advance and the day is finally here!!! We had to be at the hospital at 5 am so grandma and grandpa Dunk came over to watch Ricky, Reese, Cameron and Zoe for us! I chose to stay up all night because my nerves were going crazy! So excited to finally see my daughter! 
Mommy waiting... and waiting...
We waited until around 7:15 or 7:30 until they finally came to get me! It was such a different experience than I have had with my previous c-sections. I started to get really nervous and the nicest guy that was assisting the dr started talking about his one month old daughter and kept me calm...its the little things.
She's here!!!

My favorite picture of daddy and Charlie!
I had a lot of nausea during the procedure but the awesome anesthesiologist helped me so much! The whole surgery was so surreal!
BIG GIRL!!!

Patrick was with me until about 2:30 until his parents needed him back. I spent the rest of the day and night with visitors and Charlie. I had planned to have a friend stay the night but she backed out at the last minute. I was on my own! We made it through pretty good. I just couldn't stop looking at her! She was just like I had dreamed! Full head of dark hair ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment