Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

4 weeks today!

Four weeks ago today I had my precious baby girl. Its gone by incredibly fast!

The boys are really great with her. Reese offers her his milk, toys and food. Ricky talks about her often but is a little more jealous than Reese. I'm sure he will come around when she can move a little.

Cameron and Zoe love her. They are amazing older siblings to all the babies. I'm very proud of that.

Mommy is getting very little sleep at this point. Last night was really great though. Slept from 12-2 then I woke daddy up at 5..slept from 5 to 6:30 then 7 to 8:30! I'll take it! I'm still exclusively breastfeeding which is kicking my booty! I love being Charlie's favorite but not loving that I can't move from the couch. I heard it should all get easier within the next month or so.

Patrick and I have decided to work on losing weight together which I'm very excited about. I have a goal of 80 and he wants to lose 40. We ate starting with myfitnesspal.com and if I don't like it I will switch to weight watchers. The breastfeeding is helping already!

Its been an amazing 4 weeks. I'm so in love with this little princess. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment